Tuesday, February 16, 2016

three day quote challenge ~ day three

Thanks so much to Caren for nominating us for this quote challenge!  It has been great fun.


Since this is a dog blog, I HAVE to throw in some fun dog quotes!

One of my favorite quotes of all time,
"Happiness is a warm puppy."  ~ Charles Schulz
Puppies make my heart melt.  I dare you to be unhappy around a puppy.  It's impossible!

When I see a human baby...meh.  When I see a puppy....I have to put my hands on it!  Must be the fur factor.  I have the same reaction with panda bears.  I hear you can go someplace in China and for $150 they will let you hold a panda on your lap for 20 minutes.  Is that on anyone else's bucket list?


 Then there is,

"The average dog is nicer than the average person." ~ the late, great Andy Rooney

Which I guess is why so many of us would rather be home on the couch with our dogs than out on the town or, god forbid, a party!  Dogs are really good company, and they don't care what you look like, smell like (in fact the smellier the better), or what kind of car you drive.  Relationships with dogs are easy and they make you feel good!  Relationships with humans are tough, and they often make you feel like crap!  Dogs will never let you down.




Finally,

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~ Will Rogers
I don't want to ever think about a life without a dog.




                                      Life is simply better with them.  Dogs rule.






10 comments:

Caren Gittleman said...

Simply delightful! Love ALL of the quotes you chose on ALL of the days!! I am with you about babies too lol..."meh"...........


DakotasDen

Dawn said...

Lovely to see Munchkin and Misty.

Priscilla Phang said...

Really enjoy reading this post and love the quote: Dog rules! How true!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

We agree 100% with all of those and also agree - shudder at the thought of holding a baby but can't resist a puppy :)

Collie222 said...

I'm with you, a life without dogs is a life diminished!

Helen said...

I agree 150%!!!! I can't imagine the day when I have to live without a dog. Makes me sad because I know it might happen. There are people at the nursing home where my Mum lives that cry when I bring my dogs to visit because they miss a dog they once had; that'll be me someday I'm sure.

betty said...

I love all your quotes in the Quotes Challenge. What a fun three days! I want to visit Grandfather and Great-Grandfather Rocks with Oreo and Chewy. Love you guys!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Love the pictures of all your dogs! The one with Chewy by the laptop made us laugh.

Dogs rule!

Ludo van Doggy said...

Really nice post. Loved your quotes and the sentiment.
Lovely to see sweet Misty too.

Rob said...

Great post Sara, and one which I am in full agreement with.