Wednesday, February 3, 2016

rock relative

Well, last week we saw "grandfather rock", a few days later we met the great grandfather!

We did a trail that I haven't been to since Misty died.    

It's a short, quick trail.  Perfect for walking while you're waiting for the library down the road to open.
The sounds here were amazing!
 I've never been down there during the winter.  These photos make it look a lot colder than it was.
 Quite spectacular, but I think I prefer it without all the ice.

If you want to see more photos of  Misty on this trail, click here.

4 comments:

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

it does make for a pretty walk and the water creates such beautiful patterns as it works it's was through the ice

Dawn said...

Love that Misty-girl.

Joan said...

Love Misty. She would have fun with Chewy and Oreo on this warm winter walk.

Caren Gittleman said...

Oh it was so nice to see Misty. I think I found your blog right after she passed. Such a pretty girl.
That rock is unreal, I wonder where it came from?
DakotasDen