Monday, January 25, 2016

early day

This is exam week for me, which means some days I get out of work a little early and other days I'm there very late.

Today was an early day, so the dogs got a trip to the nature preserve before dusk.

 When we arrived there was a woman hanging a sign at the trail head.  Her dog has been lost since Saturday.  We took a flier and promised to call if we spotted the australian shepherd.  I hope she finds her soon!
We looked and the dogs sniffed, but we didn't see any dogs.
 We did hear and see the pileated woodpecker swoosh by.  He's been quite busy!
We also saw the white tails of some deer in the distance.
 Mandatory bridge photo!
 Probably didn't need the bridge today.
 Don't jump Chewy!
Exam week means I'm officially halfway to summer break, and only three weeks until winter break!  Yippee!

5 comments:

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Dont jump Chewy! Did u say summer? That sounds pawsome to Mommy right now.

Priscilla Phang said...

Lovely pictures of the boys! It looks crispy cold too! Hope the lady has found her dog!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

summer will be here in no time - maybe - in a few months :)

Dawn said...

Oh I hope she finds her dog soon! It's heartbreaking when they're missing. Nice walk for you guys...and I'm glad you're halfway to summer! That means we are too!

Caren Gittleman said...

love the photos! I feel so bad for that woman about her dog. Hope no one took it. You made me laugh, you sound like my husband when he used to teach!
DakotasDen