Tuesday, December 1, 2015

namesake

I saw this at Target over weekend, and really wanted to buy it, considering Chewbacca is our dog's namesake. Plus, I thought it would be quite entertaining to bring it home!  Just think of the photo ops.


But, I couldn't justify the $100 price tag (even though he did talk when you pushed his belly).

Do you see the resemblance?  Funny how I was dead set on naming him Twix, until Jeff said, "He looks like Chewbacca."  Can't imagine calling him anything else now (except "Taz" for Tasmanian devil)

8 comments:

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

We think that doggie Chewy is so much cuter :)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That stuffie is really expensive. Yikes!

Priscilla Phang said...

We agree with Reilly and Denny, Mr. Chewy is so much cuter and sweeter and the most important thing is: he is priceless.

Diana said...

That would have made a great picture but I agree, $100 is crazy.

Dawn said...

Too bad you can't rent it for, say, $5.00 for a photo shoot! But I agree with everyone. Chewy the pupster is way cuter! And is even cuter today!

Caren Gittleman said...

Ha!!! Maybe it will be marked down? It is too funny! I agree that Chewy is "priceless" and much more adorable!
xoxo

Bailey said...

Perhaps he'll go on clearance when the craze dies down a bit. He does have the "look" and is living up to his name.

Helen said...

Maybe there will be a Boxing Day sale! He does look like Chewy. And here I thought you named him after a cookie.