Sunday, October 12, 2014

same park, new look

It's been a beautiful fall weekend.

Everytime we go to the park, it looks different, because some leaves have fallen and new leaves are starting to turn.






Unfortunately, the ticks are out in full force now, searching out warm bodies to cling too. Not fun. Even though I love this gorgeous fall weather, the ticks make me hope for a good solid freeze.

Just when I finally got Chewy to stop and drink water from the creek to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT065VdRLRg&feature=youtu.be


And here he is on "his" rock. He heads there every time!

7 comments:

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

we would love exploring that park - it looks so beautiful

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Thanks fur the reminder about the ticks. We will be on extra alert.

How Sam Sees It said...

Such amazing color - I'd love to walk the pups there.

Monty and Harlow

Nicki said...

Ours have just barely started turning

Caren Gittleman said...

so adorable!! He is "King of the World!!"

Unknown said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! The fall colours is so magnificent and you've a great park.

Unknown said...

I haven't been reading blogs for some time and when I came to your blog, I just started from the latest post. Now I can see that Chewy loves stumps and he is pretty good at posing with the stump. Orea is as usually, very gentle and well-behaved.
Our place is still all green, and it's kind of boring.