Our good friend, Helen, gave us the "One Lovely Blog Award."
Thanks for nominating us Helen! I love reading about Beckett and Keltic's adventures with you.
There are rules that go with this award, but I'm breaking some of them!
I will list 7 facts about myself (and oreo & chewy). I tried to pick stuff most of you wouldn't already know. But I feel like you already know everything, so it was hard!
1. I've done yoga every day for the past 80 days (when will I stop counting?)! A lot of times I have to downward dog around my down dogs. My favorite yoga youtube site is https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene...she's very entertaining.
2. I never get to work early. In fact, if my co-workers arrive after me, they say, "Wow, I must be REALLY late."
3. I consider myself to be a bad driver, even though I've never caused an accident. I can't drive backwards and I can't drive any car that isn't "compact".
4. Speaking of cars, Oreo barks like a madman in the car, unless he rides shotgun. I know the front seat isn't the safest place for him, but I let him sit there (seatbelted) to maintain all of our sanity.
5. I can teach my dog to roll himself up in a blanket, but I can't be bothered to train Chewy not to bark nonstop while I make his dinner.
6. The only way I can get out of the house without the dogs following me is to throw them treats down the hallway.
7. The only pet I had growing up was a chameleon named BG (because he could turn both brown and green). He was a classroom pet that our teacher offered up to the class. I asked my mom if I could bring him home. She said, "I'll think about it." The next day, BG came home with me. I had him for awhile, but sadly, he died. My parents tried to replace him with a new one before I found out. BG was a skinny little thing. My dad went to the petstore and brought home a fat chameleon with only half a tail. I was not fooled.
Have a happy day everyone!