Thursday, October 2, 2014

dogs or elephants?

I thought I'd take a video of our peaceful walk through the woods, so I could capture the sweet crunch, crunch, crunching of the leaves.

Well, for two twenty pound dogs and one relatively small human, we sure sound like a herd of elephants walking through the woods!  I think we needed to slow down, but that's simply not in our nature.  We certainly aren't going to be able to sneak up on anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmrWeWPiQ2I&feature=youtu.be

6 comments:

betty said...

What a beautiful song to autumn by Oreo and Chewy. I long to join them in the merry making. Aloha.

MB said...

Fall in Philadelphia is so lame. No bright colors, and leaves that are more soggy than crunchy. Sigh...

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

I must admit we deliberately make a lot of noise when walking - I always figure if there are any skunks around they will hear us and hide long before we see or smell it :)

Helen said...

Hi Sara, Oreo and Chewy

We nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award. Love reading about your boys especially since we have the same colour Shelties. It's fun to compare.

The rules to the award are on my page but please don't feel obliged to do any nominations yourself.

Caren Gittleman said...

hehehe! Blame it on the leaves :)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Mommy doesnt want to wake Grandma up because it is bedtime, so Mommy put the volume on the lowest possible setting. Girl you arent kidding you guys are loud. Mommy almost jumped out of the seat trying to mute the volume. Benji was getting ready to bark at the screen.