Monday, September 22, 2014

quick post!

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are still here!  Back to school is a busy time for teachers.

But, I've been trying to take the dogs on adventures a few times a week to help us all destress from the big change and have some fun!


Chewy gets very excited about hiking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXpRTqj7tdg



And about eating corn on the cob:

Fall is my favorite time of year!  Hope all of you are finding time to get out and enjoy the splendor.

5 comments:

houndstooth said...

I'm glad things are going well for you! Enjoy the fall weather!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

It is the nicest time of year....we don't have to get up quite so early to avoid the heat

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We really enjoyed the corn on the cob video! We were like yelling at the computer -- "watch your fingers".

Chewy sure knows how to chew corn on the cob!

Helen said...

I'm just going to have to see if either of my boys like corn on the cob as much as Chewy.

Caren Gittleman said...

I had been saving these to view when I had a chance. So glad I did!
In the first video, Chewy is just like Dakota!
I never thought of giving corn on the cob, I am going to try it!