Thursday, August 7, 2014

teeth!

The dogs and I survived their teeth cleaning ordeal!  I was a mess the night before, and almost cancelled at the last minute.  I hate to have my dogs put under anesthesia.  Soooo scary.

Thankfully, my worries were unfounded.  Everything went well.  Oreo has one loose tooth in front, but they are hoping now that it is all clean it will firm up.  Fingers crossed it does.  They also cleaned some sticky sap off his feet and got some mats out from behind Chewy's ears...no extra charge!

Their teeth look so nice now.  I'm sure they feel better too.

Here's a little video of our walk in the park on Tuesday.  I keep hoping I will catch Chewy getting a drink of water from the creek.  Oreo may be afraid of a lot of stuff, but he's not afraid to get his feet wet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAtdQSyBgDc




After the teeth cleaning ordeal, I owe them another fun outing.  One that involves chicken!

5 comments:

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

treats make every ordeal better but the good things with dogs is they forget quickly and just live in the moment and a moment at the park will work wonders :)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Look at those pearly white fangs. This post reminded us of little red riding. "Look at those big teeth you have...." The better to eat CHICKEN with.

Oh we got a pawsome comment the other day from your follower. Aloha. Thanks.

Caren Gittleman said...

thanks for saying that all went well and I am thrilled that it did! Dakota will be having his first cleaning this fall and I am already getting nervous!!!
I am dying to join you at that gorgeous creek!!!

Chris and Ricky said...

Glad the teeth cleaning went well! Nice creek - Ricky doesn't love water but he would get the zoomies down there. :)

I like your comfort flex harnesses. Ricky has used one for years but I just got him a Brilliant K9 one.I love that even more! They have a website - the ladies who run it live here in town.

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

those teeth look BEAUTIFUL! so glad they did so well, and omg, what a gorgeous walk-very brave boy Oreo!