Monday, April 14, 2014

mishmash monday

We had summer here this weekend! Warm and sunny. Boy, did we luck out.

Got out the hammocks, finished a book, read a whole book, and started another book. It was like being on summer vacation.

I also made a little fairy garden.
And resurrected gnomeville.

I did all this wonderful nothingness, while Jeff worked on remodeling a bathroom.  What is wrong with him?

Today, Jeff is taking off my snow tires, so I'm sure winter will be back any day now!  At least we know for sure that this time it isn't going to be around for long.

Happy Spring everybody!

7 comments:

houndstooth said...

I LOVE your fairy gardens! I'm with you, a weekend that gorgeous should not be wasted on bathroom remodeling!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

We were just looking at fairy gardens on Pintrest over the weekend and thinking we might just have to make one too :) Sounds like the perfect way to spend a weekend to us :)

Caren Gittleman said...

Ohhh I LOVE fairy gardens!! That is soooooooooo adorable!!!!
Guess what? We are supposed to have one to three inches of snow tonight, do you believe it?

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We are big smiles from looking at your fairy garden and gnomeville. Pawsome!

MB said...

I want to come read in a hammock with you! Maybe in July...

Helen said...

We had one day of summer but are supposed to get snow today. Easter weekend is supposed to be pretty nice though so maybe this will be winters dying gasp.

Chris and Ricky said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you get a great weekend today and tomorrow too!