Monday, March 10, 2014

mishmash monday

Some dog, who shall remain nameless (but happens to be seven years old and is shown in the photos below), spends a lot of time chewing on the edge of my duvet cover.


I don't know why he does this.  He only chews the one side.  Luckily, it is the side which you only see if you walk all the way into the bedroom.

It really needs to be washed, but I'm afraid it will fall apart!  I'm afraid to get a new one, because I'm pretty sure he'll chew on that too.

Maybe I should've named him Chewy, because Chewy has never chewed on anything!

10 comments:

Priscilla Phang said...

Oh Oreo, is that duvet cover very yummy?

houndstooth said...

Oh my goodness! Um, perhaps a tad of Bitter Apple on the edge?

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Hmmm wonder if a security thing when he is feeling nervous. I think he and Denny really are kindred spirits - we are on our third cover :)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Aliens totally destroyed that cover. Oreo is innocent!

Diana said...

Yea, Guiness likes to walk pass corners of chairs and ottomans and chew on them. Ugh!

Caren Gittleman said...

Uh oh!!!! Maybe something got on it that attracted him? Too funny about naming HIM "Chewy" lol!

betty said...

What, our Celestial Oreo is really a terrestial DOG! No problem, he still gets to wear the halo. Love them both. Aloha.

Helen said...

Maybe he needs a security blankie if his own. At least a duvet cover is easy to replace, my guys bothe Beckett and Keltic have chewed my baseboards.

Chris and Ricky said...

Ricky understands Oreo - he chewed the corners of our last two comforters.

Dawn said...

I think it probably is anxiety. Or you spilled beef broth on it accidently when you weren't looking. Could be either one.