Tuesday, March 25, 2014

color!

Well, it still feels like winter here, but I got to catch a glimpse of spring this weekend at our local garden show.  It's always so inspiring to go each March, but this year, I really needed to see some color and whimsy!

The exhibits didn't disappoint!







Yesterday, I went to yoga class, which is held in the same building as the garden show.  A few exhibitors were cleaning up, but most of the beautiful creations were gone; the facility was ready to be turned back into an ice rink.  Hmmm, kinda like spring has been...here for a couple hours, then back to winter.

I'm not enjoying mother nature's tricks right now.

8 comments:

Diana said...

Those are so cute!! And what beautiful colors!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

even a few reminders of what is hopefully coming soon is good.

Priscilla Phang said...

Wow, they are so beautiful! Hope your spring comes very soon so you get to see the green grass and colourful flowers in no time.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That looks so pretty! Mommy could have looked at those displays for hours! Too bad they had to take it all down.

Caren Gittleman said...

we're not enjoying "Mother Nature's Tricks" either! Today we had bursts of snow, then sun, then more bursts of snow, then sun! Crazy! LOVE LOVE those exhibits! So cheerful and whimsical!

betty said...

What lovely fairy houses! I'd like to drink some of Alice's potion and move right into the last photo. The daffodils are gorgeous. Aloha.

houndstooth said...

I need a garden show to visit! Those displays are adorable. It reminds me that I need to start working on my fairy garden...

Chris and Ricky said...

We keep getting tricked - a nice warmish day - and then back to cold.