Monday, March 3, 2014

Chewy is three!

Yesterday was Chewy's third birthday.  Where does the time go?





Chewy may be three, but he's still my puppy!  I love his youthful, happy spirit!  Such a good dog.

Chewy had a good birthday.  Here's a snippet from his birthday walk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9gyVrklmY


Later in the day, I let him go off exploring on his own a bit, and he ended up tangled in some prickers.  Long haired dogs and pricker bushes are not a good mix!
"Help!  Somebody! I'm stuck! Really Mom?   You're taking my photo when I'm STUCK!"
Hopefully the ground beef, egg and carrot dinner made up for the entanglement.

Chewy also got to try and dig to China.  Maybe next year he'll make it there.  This may be one of the most boring Chewy videos ever, but he was entertained and that's all that matters.  It's his day afterall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDEMbo2VLUI&feature=youtu.be

12 comments:

Lilli said...

Happy birthday to Chewy! :) Three already! Sure the time passes quickly.

-Lilli-

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Chewy!! I hope you caught that mole under the snow! Lol

Priscilla Phang said...

Happy Birthday Chewy!

Instead of digging to China, may be you can dig to Malaysia; I think it's much nearer.

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

LOVE that last photo of photo of baby chewy climbing on Oreo. It does go way to fast....Denny will be 3 next month.

Helen said...

I love the pic of Chewy's little butt as he climbs on Oreo. Glad he had such a nice birthday except for getting caught in the pricker plant.

Caren Gittleman said...

Happy Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Chewy! I can't believe it has been three years already! I remember the day your Mom first got you! We just adore you and your feisty, spirited, gleeful antics!!! We love you Chewy!!! xoxoxo Caren and Dakota

Nicki said...

Goodness it does fly! Happy birthday!

houndstooth said...

Happy Birthday, Chewy! I'm glad it was a day full of your favorite things. I remember when he was just a little fuzzball. How has it been three years already?

betty said...

Happy Birthday, Chewy. Thank you, birthday boy, you make us happy everyday. Aloha.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday Chewy!!! Loved your Birthday walk and your digging for gold in the snow. Bet there was some good peemail or something under that pile of snow -- that's why you were digging there.

Dawn said...

Happy belated birthday Mr. C. Love that adorable little face in the fence! Where did the time go! Hey Oreo, bet you're glad you've got a little brother now, aren't you! See? It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be!

Chris and Ricky said...

Gosh I remember those puppy pics of Chewy like it was yesterday. Glad Chewy had such a fun birthday!