Tuesday, November 26, 2013

tricky t-day ~ chewy reads a book

Here is Chewy learning how to open a book, "read it", and turn the page.  Next, we have to work on shutting the book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5NHxwV04fA




 Many of you have seen Oreo do this trick before, but I have him practicing for our trick compliation video we're working on this winter.  (and I know a lot of you like watching Oreo - he does get bonus points for cuteness).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yOZF8jDQ34

7 comments:

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

We'll darn if that isn't the cutest......you guys are so clever!

houndstooth said...

Oh my gosh! They're both really cute, but Oreo just melted me with his "read" command! That is so freaking adorable!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Good job guys!

And what a pawsome book! I would want to read it too -- looks like an interesting book about a dog that looks like Oreo!

I bet if it was a book about a cat or something -- they wouldn't want to read it no matter how many treats were involved!

LOL

Caren Gittleman said...

Oh these are beyond precious!! Your videos ALWAYS put a smile on my face! Showed these two to my husband and he loved them too!!!

Bailey said...

He's so adorable. Bailey doesn't care for books, but Katy has this amazing curiosity about them. She's constantly trying to turn my pages as I'm reading with her nose. She's obviously one of those dogs that has to skip to the good parts.

Helen said...

Very good!! But I still think the biggest trick is that you can teach one with the other guy right in the room. I have a screaming banshee when I try to do things with just one; to do agility in the basement I have to put the other guy out in the backyard or in the garage.

Chris and Ricky said...

Both Chewy and Oreo are adorable with that trick!