Monday, October 14, 2013

mishmash monday - random outakes from weekend

Gave the dogs a bath.

After running around the house, knocking over chairs, and tipping over ottomans trying to dry off, Chewy finally crashes.

Why follow your brother around the table, when you can jump ON it?
I was inside, balancing my checkbook, when I realized I hadn't seen Oreo in awhile.  Went out on the deck, peered down and saw him standing there with the ball in his mouth, waiting patiently for me to come out and play.  So, I did.

And the dogs were very happy.

Picture perfect weather for this long weekend.  I'm not a big fan of Columbus, I think he was kind of a jerk, but I do appreciate this long weekend to recharge my batteries after the fast and furious back to school time.

11 comments:

Pippa Sheltie said...

Your out takes are brilliant, they shouldn't even be outtakes! What beautiful smiley faces the dogs have.
Pippa :)

Diana said...

What fun dogs. We don't have today off. Lucky you!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

I love to stand on the end table in our living room. Must be a sheltie thing since chewy is standing on his outdoor table too. Balancing check book is BORING. Just tell Sara to go to the pet treats place and buy as much treats and toys as she can until the cashier says there is no more money in the account. That way she doesnt have to calculate balances all by herself and u dogs get a lot of treats and stuff. Its a win win situation if u ask me.

Sara said...

Oh Lassie, you crack me up!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Looks like the perfect weekend....gotta love this time of year

Caren Gittleman said...

oh these were just great!!!!!! Chewy cracks me up and Oreo is one PATIENT boy!
The Fall weather this year has been GLORIOUS, hasn't it?
Enjoy your WELL DESERVED day off!
xoxo

Helen said...

Nice pics, weather is nice here too. Have to go mow the lawn. Isn't it nice to have a holiday were there isn't a lot of stress to do too much.

Dawn said...

Your two are just full of fun. This was a perfect weekend. And I'll never say no to a free day off!

Chris and Ricky said...

Fun! Hilarious how Chewy destroyed everything in his path to dry off! It was a beautiful weekend and of course, I have to love Columbus! :)

Helen said...

Chewy has such an expectant expression and Oreo is so cute waiting patiently to play ball.

Andrea Kuska said...

Looks like they're ready to go! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. :)

Hope you'll stop by my blog and sign up for NaNo. We could use a few more writers for our round-robin tail!