Tuesday, September 3, 2013

special delivery!

Very exciting delivery in the mail today!

We got our paintings from Bree & the Cowspot dogs!  They are absolutely stunning!  She really captured the soul of each dog.

Amazing stuff, since she's never seen the dogs in person.

Of course, Homeland Security Officer Oreo, and his partner, had to sniff it out first to make sure there were no suspicious odors.



Once he deemed it safe, Oreo agreed to pose with his handsome self:


Doesn't it look JUST like him?


And here's Chewy,  who clearly thinks his painting is really cool!  But, I couldn't get him to close his mouth....


Photos(especially mine) don't do these paintings justice.  They are really much more beautiful in person.  I can't wait to hang them up.

Thanks so much Bree!  The paintings will be treasured and admired.  When I look at the paintings, it is like looking into my dogs' eyes.

If you want one of your dog go here.  You won't be disappointed!

13 comments:

Joan said...

Unbelievable! The eyes and the expressions are absolutely Oreo and Chewy.

Diana said...

Those are stunning!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Glad they arrived safely and you like them :)

houndstooth said...

Those are both spectacular! Oreo really cracked me up!

Chris and Ricky said...

Fabulous paintings!

Bailey said...

Amazing.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

I don't blame Chewy for smiling from ear to ear -- he is so happy about the painting! Pawsome Portraits!

Caren Gittleman said...

Just beautiful!

Dawn said...

Wonderful. Really happy you got them! Love Oreo's eyes.

Helen said...

Wow, those are so nice! I've been thinking about having some done too. Just wondering how Beckett's all black face would turn out though. I have a hard time getting a good photo.

andrea said...

SO COOL

Ludo van Doggy said...

She really has captured them well. BOL at Chewy not closing his mouth!
~Lickies, Ludo
p.s. I letting everyone know my new blog address, www.seasideshelties.wordpress.com
Sorry if you already got it!

Monique said...

Wonderful!
For my shelties, some time ago, I embroidered a cross stitch picture !!!
Kisses