Monday, September 2, 2013

september


Missed a couple months, but nothing much has changed.  Just greener, and the creek has gone down a lot since June.
January 1st

January 28th





February 1st
March 1st


April 5


May 1st
June 1st

September 1st


It was a misty morning, so the photo is a bit blurry.  With the holiday, everything was so quiet.  Not too many cars out.  I could really hear the babble of the creek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YureUucIOS8



It's time for me to go back to work, so I can earn every minute of next year's summer vacation.

I'm gonna miss hammocking with my dogs the most.






9 comments:

Caren Gittleman said...

May is SOOOOOO GREEN! There IS a difference between May and June for sure.
Love the sound of the water, I even saw some Chewy Sheltie fluff at the bottom of the screen :)
You live in an exquisite place.
Best of luck to you this school year! It will be hammock time before you know it!

Dawn said...

Hey Chewy, you taking a walk with your Mom near the creek? I wish your Mom could stay home with you all the time! And I hope there's still a little hammock time with her this fall!

Helen said...

Already some of the leaves are changing. Hope we have a nice fall, I like crisp sunny mornings. I'm back to work tomorrow so I'll be up before the sun :-(

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

That is a pawsome looking river. Hope you have a great Labor Day.

Essex & Sherman

houndstooth said...

I love seeing the difference! I'm betting next month we see a bit of change, too!

Diana said...

Looks so wonderful!! Sorry it's time to go back to work.

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

july through september is definitely the best time - love love love all the green

Lilli said...

Best luck to you work! :)

-Lilli-

Chris and Ricky said...

The creek is so pretty. Hope your first day of school went well!