Monday, August 12, 2013

mishmash monday

Some of my favorite shelties (Saturn & Eva) have been seen posing on ATV's lately, so when Jeff had his ATV out to move some stuff around, I attempted it as well.


I think I picked the wrong dog though.  We cheated, and Jeff had to hold Chewy up there.

Pretty sure Oreo would have posed nicely, but he was too lazy to come down off the deck for a photo shoot.  Maybe next time.  I think Oreo would look better against the red too.  Chewy is more of a Kawasaki green dog.

9 comments:

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Did that 4 wheel thingy say Artic C-A-T on it. No wonder Oreo didnt want to come down and pose with it-- its a C-A-T for crying out loud.

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

We agree with lassie and chase...who would want to pose with a cat!

Sara said...

LOL. You guys are funny!

Diana said...

I wouldn't have noticed Jeff's hands if you hadn't said anything. Lol

Dawn said...

Chewy would want to CHASE a cat. But I bet with a little clicker work and some CHICKEN he'd have sat there no problem. Looking forward to seeing Oreo too!

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha! Obviously, ATV posing is not as easy as it looks!

Caren Gittleman said...

Regardless, Chewy looks great but he would look fantastic against green, you are right! Tell Oreo to come down off of that porch! lol

Chris and Ricky said...

Chewy is cute up there and I didn't notice Jeff's hands either!

Priscilla Phang said...

More ATV models! LOL!

Chewy is pretty cute there and we hope to see Oreo's photos soon! Get some cheese and bacon! Treat works, Mommy!!!