Monday, July 15, 2013

mishmash monday

Someone nearby found this bear on top of their bird feeder!  I wonder if Mr. Bear dropped my feeder in order to climb up on this one.....
We're keeping an eye out.


Chewy will be doing a Tuesday night DOCNA trial tomorrow.  Two standard runs.  Our teacher will be the judge, so it should seem like class to him, except I won't have meatballs on me.

Despite very sporadic training, Chewy's contacts and weaves are really consistent, it is me who needs more training!  I have to remember to walk the course thinking about all the potential off course opportunities, something I never had to do with Oreo.

Given the fact that we haven't entered a trial in over a year, we may end up being crowd entertainment.

Chewy lives to RUN, jump and climb, so he'll have a good time no matter what, and that's all that matters.

10 comments:

Pippa Sheltie said...

Wow, a bear! I'd be dead scared though.
Good luck in your trials,
Pippa :)

Lilli said...

I was just thinking about how's the agility going when I started to read your post, and there it was :D

-Lilli-

Diana said...

Dont think I would want to see a bear in my yard. You and Chewy will have a great time!!

Helen said...

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

I hope you and Chewy have a blast at the trial. I would like to start entering Keltic in trials in the fall but I've decided to wait until he can weave before we enter any trials. That could take a while, he finds 2 by 2's very boring.

Caren Gittleman said...

Best of luck to Chewy AND to YOU! Can't wait to read all about it.
If I had seen that bear on my bird feeder, I would have DIED!

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Definitely would not like to look out and see a bear in my yard even though it would make for some great photos :) Good luck Chewy - bet you will do great.

Bailey said...

Love the hammock for a look out.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Thats must be a polar bear. Get it-- its a bear on a pole. Hardy har har. (Btw, great episode of BB. I cant believe all the drama already. I am really routing for the hoh to win.)

Dawn said...

Have fun CHEWY!!! And try to follow your Mom. AND watch out for bears in your back yard!!!!

Dawn said...

Will be thinking of you tonight Chewy!!