Monday, May 13, 2013

mishmash monday

As you all know, Oreo loves the hammock.  He is an expert at snoozing away an afternoon outside.
Chewy, on the other hand, is not a big fan, as he jumped on the hammock one too many times when I wasn't on it.  This resulted in him being flung across the yard.

Usually, I find him UNDER the hammock while Oreo & I are on it.

Yesterday, Chewy decided to brave this hammock thing again.  He hopped up all on his own.

This time I had treats in my pocket!  He decided to help himself.

After the treats were scarfed down (in a nano second), Chewy stayed, relaxed a little bit and took in the view.
 He did that "I'm just going to rest my eyes for a second" move.
 And finally, he gave in to the whole lazy hammock way of life.

Shhhhh....puppy is sleeping.  Hope he keeps joining us.  I like being able to keep an eye on him.  After all, he did eat a cough drop yesterday.  Chewy's goodmorningkisses were a bit menthol flavored on Sunday.

11 comments:

katie, Maizey and Magnus said...

Very cute! I also LOVE this pics of him on the teeter. I expect that's how my dogs would like to use a teeter.LOL

Diana said...

Awww, that's so nice. It looks very relaxing.

Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs said...

A little calypso music....a piña colada drink and all is perfect in the world...unless chewy decides to play and you all end up flip flopping under the hammock :)

houndstooth said...

I like your hammock a lot! I just inherited one and I love it, but it's the rope kind instead of fabric. I love it so much I bought a special pillow for it yesterday at Target! lol I hope the boys keep sharing the hammock with you, too!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Too bad they put those crinkly wrappers on cough drops. Whenever I try to sneak one if its on the floor, the loud noise of opening the cough drop wrapper always gives me away.

Priscilla Phang said...

How sweet! Your hammock is so pretty.

Now I wish I could have a big tree or whatever that I can put up a hammock. Eva loves the swing and she goes on it every morning to keep her dad company.

The two boys look so relaxing!

Chris and Ricky said...

Chewy is such a character! I am laughing picturing him being flung across the yard (assuming he didn't hurt himself) and at the menthol kisses! :)

Helen said...

Looks like Chewy has found a new place to snuggle but under the hammock you'd be in the shade.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

absolutely precious!!! Hoping he is ok after that cough drop!!
xoxo

Dawn said...

Chewy has found bliss. I' sure he will be back.

Ludo van Doggy said...

I has suggected to TND we get a hammock for ourselves after seeing these pics. But he thinks it too windy and not sunny enough where we live.
~lickies, Ludo