Tuesday, February 26, 2013

tricky t-day ~ chewy rollup

Chewy pretty much has the roll up in a blanket trick!  So proud of him.

At the beginning of the month, I really didn't think both dogs would get it.  In fact, I wasn't even sure one of them would.  I love it when they surprise me with their brilliance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8gsL-dpsc

Next week, fingers crossed, Chewy will have a brand new trick to show you, and I'm working on a variation of it with Oreo (who already knew the trick).

9 comments:

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Next step...teach Oreo to put the blankie over chewy....that way Oreo gets ALL the treats while chewy is hidden :)

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Loved the roll up trick. Your dogs are so smart.

Question -- I read the description in the YouTube video and it said "barking dogs blankets from Hawaii!" Why is it called "barking dogs blanket" is it the brand name? I did my best trying to stare at the pattern of the blanket when the dogs weren't rolling in it -- butt I didn't see any dogs on the pattern of the blanket.

Chris and Ricky said...

Congratulations on teaching this trick to both Oreo and Chewy! Great job!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

was so busy sharing this post that I forgot to commment! This was precious, love the music you use whenever you are featuring Chewy.
Oreo's new trick that he made up was just adorable!

Helen said...

Love it! Your boys are so cute and so smart! I can teach mine agility but somehow don't have the patience for tricks.

houndstooth said...

That is just outrageously adorable! You have a couple of very smart pups on your hands!

Cliff said...

the last bit literally had me laughing out loud, maybe I shouldn't have been watching it at work

Vonnie said...

Yeah :)

Priscilla Phang said...

Awww, two smart boys! Love Oreo's new trick, he is one smart cookie who has his own idea.

Look forward to seeing some new tricks from both of them!