Thursday, January 24, 2013

tricky t-day ~ walking spins

Still fine tuning our spinning and twirling.  Trying to do it in different contexts for generalization.

Both dogs know how to walk on either side of me, so I decided to have them blend their "heel" trick with the  spinning trick.  Went pretty well.

Chewy loves to heel on my right, and he loves to spin right, so he really, really likes doing this trick combo.

Oreo prefers to face me, but he was a good sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgyRGPp9JI

8 comments:

houndstooth said...

That looks so cool with them twirling around beside you! They look so dapper!

Chris and Ricky said...

Perfect for double-dog freestyle (if there is such a thing)! :)

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Dog oh dog are those two good - yes - we can see a career for you guys doing freestyle dancing - I bet you would have so much fun!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

that was fabulous!! I share all of your videos with my husband now, we love them :)

Helen said...

That was so neat, double dog freestyle!!

Lian said...

Look like you are going to venture into heelwork to music! Brilliant!!

Sophie said...

That's just too awesome! :D

Dawn said...

That is way too cute!