Monday, January 28, 2013

mishmash monday

On Saturday, I came out of the grocery store, and could not find my car!  A real senior moment, because the parking lot really isn't all that big ~ only 3 rows.  I kept looking where I remembered parking my car, and was completely perplexed.

Where the heck was my little blue car?














Oh yea!  My car wasn't looking blue that day!


My car is nice and shiny and blue again in the garage right now, thanks to a washing via snow today...but I'm sure it will quickly return to road salt patina in the morning.

8 comments:

Bailey said...

Dad's car has this strange way of changing from green grey to blue and back. It makes it very hard to locate some times.

Diana said...

I think you are color blind. That car is gray not blue. LOL

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

I call it the slush-mobile look :) :)

houndstooth said...

Ah, yet another reason to love winter! lol

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Our car Smurfette was looking quite dirty herself. Butt we spotted Smurfette in the parking lot ASAP because she was the dirtiest car there. Traveling from nj to pa puts tons of roadway salty slush all over her. Mommy says if u can't find your car pop the trunk, it's a little less obvious than hitting the panic button on the car remote and running around in the parking lot like crazy. Yes, mommy has done both before.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Ha!!! Good one! that's why I drive a RED car :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Hilarious! Hard to believe that is a blue car under there!

Dawn said...

Even my red car looks brown most of the winter, heck most of the year, living on dirt roads.