Monday, January 14, 2013

mishmash monday

Had a rapid thaw this weekend, and a rapid fall by Oreo.  He was running 100 mph, slipped on some ice, and fell in a big pile of slush (he's not injured).   Oreo thinks he shouldn't need a bath for at least a month now!
He was so embarrassed he wouldn't even look at the camera.  I have video of his wipe out, but Oreo is threatening to run away from home if I show it to you.

And then there is my other dog, who has absolutely no cares in the world.    Boy, what I wouldn't give to be him for a day.  He has only two buttons ~ ON and OFF. Here he is in the OFF position.



12 comments:

Sam said...

BOL - love the off position!

Sam

Diana said...

Poor Oreo!!

Hey at least Chewy has an off button. Imagine if he didnt. LOL

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Love that off position......he is such a character! We hope the gremlins eat that video of Oreo....a dog needs his dignity :)

Dawn said...

Poor Oreo, I'm sure his pride was a little bruised...and then to have Mom have it on FILM! And Chewy in off is sweet.

Priscilla Phang said...

Poor Oreo! The video should be destroyed for sure!

Love Chewy's off position. Eva switches her off button every night too and we have lots of her pictures.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

your boys are such characters. I adore them!
Chewy is hilarious and poor Oreo! Thank goodness he is ok!

Bailey said...

Poor Oreo. Chewy just loves life.

Pippa Sheltie said...

Every sheltie loves that position!
Pip :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Poor Oreo! I am glad he wasn't hurt - I worried about having a wipe out myself! Thank goodness for Chewy's off button, right? LOL!

corbinwooten said...

Glad Oreo is okay!

Sophie said...

Oh dear! I'm glad Oreo is okay. Chewy looks so relaxed!

Helen said...

Keltic sleeps like that too. I so wish our boys could meet. Knowing shelties, I'm sure they would hit it off.