Sunday, September 2, 2012

September???? No!

January

February

March

April


May
June


July




August
September
OK, there really isn't much change from June - September.  Maybe we'll have some color for October.

I'm already thinking ahead to next year's series.  Something that shows more change ~ like the creek.  Surely the water levels change from month to month?   I know they do from year to year!  Last year, thanks to Hurricane Irene, the creek was up to the top of our bridge.  This year, there is barely an inch or two of water flowing. What a difference a year makes.


10 comments:

Sam said...

How pretty! I never thought of doing that. LOL - I don't think the desert changes much!

Sam

houndstooth said...

I think it will turn out to be an interesting series in the next couple of months! How cool to choose a different spot each year!

Priscilla said...

Can't believe you've been in your house for so long already!!

Lian said...

Love the snow picture! It's just beautiful.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Mommy stared at the Aug to Sept pictures so long, and couldn't find any difference. (It was looking at a Where's Waldo picture.) Maybe one of the trees on the far left is covered in more leaves. Maybe not. Oh well. Wouldn't that be funny to photoshop Waldo in one of the pictures. I guess you could substitute Oreo or Chewy for Waldo. Good luck picking a spot to photograph next year.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

photographing the creek is a great idea. There will be changes for sure.
Sorry but I am THRILLED to have September here, I had the summer from hell with the heat and my kidney stones!

Dawn said...

I thought of you yesterday and almost emailed you to remind you to take your 1st of the month photo! Bet you're even more sad than me that it's September...but remember...your kids at school LOVE you! And it's only a few weeks till Thanksgiving break.

andrea said...

I love this series ....

Diana said...

Yea, October will be really cool looking.

Chris and Ricky said...

I have thought about doing this with our fish pond/garden. Maybe I will. How can it be Sept. already?