Monday, July 16, 2012

Misty Monday

Yes, you read it correctly....Misty Monday.

One of our agility friends is a wonderful photographer, and I was perusing her online albums on Sunday.  I was so excited when I found a photo of Misty from 2009!

I never knew she had this photo.  Those of you who have lost dogs (and people for that matter) know how much we treasure photos of our deceased pets.  You always wish, "if only I had taken more photos/videos".  To come across a bonus photo was a real treat.

The focus of the photo is more on Oreo than Misty, but that's ok.

I ordered a copy, but you can take a peek here:
http://morningmagenta.smugmug.com/Dogs/Sugar-Bush-Farm-Classes-2009/16694639_4FGrDh#!i=1259110091&k=Sj9TJLh


16 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwwww...she looks so happy! And the photos of Oreo, jumping and his smiling face are great too! I am really glad you found this!

Helen said...

They are very nice pictures!! I so know what you mean about finding new photos of our babies. The photographer who was at the 2007 and 2009 Regionals (and this year's too) has a deal to buy in digital format all the pictures he has of your dogs. I can't wait to see what he has of Ceilidh as I didn't buy any that year of eitehr Tucker or Ceilidh.

Helen said...

Great picture. What a great surprise to see your beautiful girl.

andrea said...

I was so happy/sad when I saw the title of the post... what a great find! <3

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

We love Misty! Glad you found that photo of her!!!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

just gorgeous!!! I am always happy to see Misty since I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her as many others have
((((hugs))))

pooky said...

What a happy find!!!! Gorgeous:)
♥hugs♥
Bev

corbinwooten said...

That is really neat. I'm glad you spotted the photo of Misty.

Sophie said...

It's really cool that you found such a nice photo. :)

betty said...

Precious Misty, is always in our heart. Her beauty and love fill the frame, as she shows off little brother.

betty said...

PS In Malinda's photo "The Conference," the dogs seem to be rehearsing, "Double, double toil and trouble..." It is a great shot.

Monique said...

Sweet Misty... She seems my sheltie Luna!
kisses.
Monique

Sara said...

Aunt Betty,
She is really good at capturing dogs' expressions. Love all her photos.

houndstooth said...

It's a great shot of both of them! I know what it's like to find a treasure like that once in a while. It's such a nice surprise! :)

Chris and Ricky said...

Oh, how amazing is that to discover a "new" photo of Misty!

Kathy said...

Awwwwwww, what a find, she was such a beauty, inside and out! I miss her....