Monday, March 5, 2012

mishmash monday

I took 150 photos during the snow storm. Obviously, there would be several that ended up here in my mishmash folder.
This would have been awesome, if not for the Rudolph the White Nose Reindeer moment!

Love this, but had a foggy/wet lens.  

I tried so hard to get a sweet photo of the two dogs looking cute at the same time.  This was about the best I could do.
Fail.
Chewy doing his Mr. Ed, the Talking Horse, impression. I can't look at this photo without laughing.



Come on, you have to admit, Chewy does a spot on Mr. Ed!



12 comments:

betty said...

Sara you are a hoot! I looked at Chewy then I looked at Mr Ed then I scrolled back to look at Chewy again. Now, I get it and I can not stop laughing. Yes, Chewy does a spot on Mr Ed.

Priscilla said...

Chewy the White Nose Sheltie is so cute but Chewy the Mr. Ed is the best!

Thanks for the laugh of the day, Chewy!!!

Diana said...

Those are all awesome!! Love Mr. Ed!!

Dawn said...

How do you know he's NOT talking to Oreo when you're not around?!

Chris and Ricky said...

Then Oreo is Wilbur! HaHaHa!!!

Too funny Sara!!

corbinwooten said...

hahahahhaha (that's all I can say!)

Helen said...

I like the white-nose Chewy; I wouldn't say its mishmash photo. I just didn't have time to look through my photos for a mishmash one, the weekend was just too hectic.

houndstooth said...

That last picture is cracking me up! Maybe he's auditioning for a vampire movie without telling you.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

OMD I SWEAR when you see my post for Dakota tomorrow that I DID NOT see this post UNTIL NOW!!!

OMD TOO FUNNY!!!

"great minds"

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Mr. Ed, Rudolph.... gee Chewy does a lot of impersonations. He is so talented!

Kathy said...

LOOK AT THAT SNOW!!!

Ellen said...

Man oh man what a find time they were having in the snow! And yes, that Chewy has a dead-ringer of a Mr. Ed smile....I loved that show!