Friday, February 24, 2012

tagged

We were tagged, by Reilly, to answer 10 questions.  I thought I'd let Chewy do the answering this time.  


1. Describe yourself in seven words.
  1. handsome
  2. ladies man
  3. perfect!
  4. good kisser
  5. lovable
  6. super hero
  7. brilliant
2.   What keeps you up at night?
If I hear Daddy go to the kitchen, I have to leap out of bed in case I have the chance of getting any more food!

3.   Who would you like to be?
a movie star, that way I can get more bitches chicks women

4.   What are you wearing right now?
I'm NAKED!  

5. What scares you?
The thing my mom has the nerve to put OVER my head before we take a walk.  She calls it a harness, I call it a straight jacket.  Like I need one of those.  I rule the world, and don't need to be controlled.

6. The best and worst of blogging?
Best - everyone getting to see how freakin' fantastic I am!  
Worst- sharing my blog with my smartie pants brother, Oreo.   Annoying!


7. What was the last website you visited?
Google Reader. I can read, ya know.

8. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
NOTHING.  Didn't I say I was perfect?  Geesh, no one listens to me.

9. Slankets, yes or no?
My parents both have slankets (the real ones, not the imitation "snuggie").  Me, well, I think they look kind of ridiculous in them.  They should go NAKED like me! I guess that is a "no". 


10. Tell us something about the person (people) who tagged you.
I was tagged by Reilly, a cowspot dog.  He seems to be a pretty smart dog, and almost as good looking as me.
Not sure who to tag...seems like so many have done this one already.....if you wanna give it a go, just say that I tagged you!  You're IT!

14 comments:

betty said...

Sara and Jeff, Chewy just told us that you have Slankets. Is he telling the truth? I had to google "slanket." Don't need them here, but maybe if I lived near your woods, I would. Chewy is such a funny guy. Love him. He is so lucky to have an understanding brother.

Priscilla said...

LOL! I love your answers, Chewy! You're one super smart, brilliant and handsome man. You're perfect!!! We, the girls at home, adore you AND your brother.

Sara said...

Yes, we have slankets! I had to get the children's version for myself. The adult one was way too long.

Chris and Ricky said...

Chewy - you are perfect!

Diana said...

Very cute!!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Great interview, Chewy! We like your response to the question about what keeps you up at night! Oh, and I thought your "rolly polly" bottom would have made the top 7 (I hear chicks like that), butt we like your answers better. (Remember that video when you were trying to sit up, and you were described as having a rolly polly bottom -- well, Mommy just can't get that phrase out of her head!)

houndstooth said...

I am giggling like mad! Chewy, I think you and Kuster are cut from the same cloth!

Bailey said...

Great interview Chewy.

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Excellent interview you young whipper-snapper you. And yes I am very SMART and as for being good looking - well who has the dirt all over his face huh huh huh!!!! :) :) :) :)

Ellen said...

Chewy...Chewy..Chewy...you rascal you!

Sophie said...

Great answers there Chewy! :)

I love the new blog header, too. He looks like a lion!

Kathy said...

;-) I like the last answer Chewy is quite the funny guy!!!

AC said...

Chewy, I think I've discovered your theme song...I'm Sexy and I know It..

Sara said...

LOL!!! You are spot on. Too bad I already made is birthday video with "Wild child". Next time....