Saturday, May 14, 2011

trial photos

Here are some links to photos from our last trial.

I really love the ones from his standard run. He looks so confident! Scroll through to see them all.
http://www.backprint.com/stf.asp?tabID=7&PID=bp%18%7E%40w&EVENTID=84664&PWD=&ID=114034757&FROM=browser&START=1&SHOW=35&CAT=234437&SUB=72338


Here's one I like from our jumper's run:
http://www.backprint.com/stf.asp?tabID=7&PID=bp%18%7E%40w&EVENTID=84664&ID=114085713&FROM=browser&CAT=234446&SUB=72338

Oreo and I went to a rally class this morning. It was fun, and Oreo did well. At one point, I put him in his crate, and walked around the building with Chewy....well, that seemed to surprise Oreo, and he started barking! Too funny.

There was a NADAC trial going on at the same time. After class, I brought Chewy to the trial to schmooze with people and dogs. He wanted to play with every dog he met. It was so darn cute!

Couldn't let him play too much, because he has a sore foot. He hurt it while playing chase with Oreo in the house. They both kind of crashed into each other. I've been icing/hot packing it. Fingers crossed he'll be better by Monday. Otherwise, I'll bring him to the vet for a check up and laser treatment.

11 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Great photos! Oreo does look very confident and happy! I think my favorite is the first one of him weaving!

Fingers crossed for Chewy's complete recovery by Monday!

Nat said...

Really nice photos!

Poor Chewy boy; hope he feels better soon.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

What beautiful photos!! We hope that Chewy is much better by Monday! Lots of love, Holly & Mom

Diana said...

Great trail pictures. I love the one in the jumpers run where you are smiling.
I hope Chewy is ok. Puppies get hurt so easily. Ugh! Worry, worry , worry. Keeping my fingers crossed that he is better soon.

Marie said...

The trial photographer got so many nice shots of Oreo! I liked the first one of him coming over the aframe.

I hope Chewy is doing better.

Sam said...

Oreo's really blossoming, isn't he? I love the pictures - you and Oreo both look so happy.

Hope Chewy's little leg feels better soon. Love your new header pic, too - he looks so mischievous!

Priscilla said...

A beautiful new header, Chewy is so puppyish and I think I see a smile from Oreo's face too.
Those agility pictures of Oreo are great. Oreo looks really confident and focused, he looks happy and do do you.
Keep busy and having fun with them, they are gorgeous!!!

Rob said...

Hi Sara, the pics are great, Oreo looks like he is really enjoying it too. Ha ha - I bet he wasn't too impressed when you left him in the crate, I know I wouldn't get away with that one with Tommy either.

Dawn said...

Love the one of Oreo just topping the A frame. He looks so happy jumping too! Lovely to see him coming out and enjoying himself. Such a sweet boy he is to let Chewy chase him. I think Chewy has Oreo wrapped around his little (tiny) paw.

Sophie said...

Those photos are absolutely gorgeous, especially the ones of Oreo on the aframe! He looks really happy and confident. I think having Chewy around has brought out more confidence in him.

Kathy said...

OOOh sounds like those boys were rough housing, hope Chewey is all back to normal by tomorrow. Love the pictures!