Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tricky t-day ~ oh boy

Busy week! Not much time for trick training. Although, we are working on 3-4 new tricks, in addition to our rally moves.

I had a snow day(ice day) yesterday, which made me very happy! March is always a long month for teachers, and the bonus time enabled us to make a quick video.

This trick I didn't need to train. Simply plopped my new gadget in front of Oreo and he knew what to do.

You have to have your sound on for this video. No dogs barking in it, I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbPD9J1fXwQ



Maybe I should use the Mickey button as our new target in stressful situations.

13 comments:

Priscilla said...

Oreo, you're so clever and cute!!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

That is adorable! It sounds like Oreo is saying "Oh boy!" - love it!

Glad you got an extra day off yesterday!

Diana said...

Oh, boy what a great trick!! LOL

Kathy said...

Love the Mickey button and Oreo is always such a super star!

Helen said...

He learned that trick too fast. He's going to eat out of treats.

Amy Wood said...

That Mickey button is so cute! Where did you find it at? That would be a nice target to have. He sure does catch on to tricks quickly. What a smart boy!

Sara said...

The button came from disneyworld. But Oreo had originally learned how to press buttons using a Staples "easy button".

Dawn said...

Well...."that was easy..."

The Musketeers said...

Oh boy Oreo! You're way too smart. Or should I say, well it is just a piece of cake. :)

Amy Wood said...

Thanks for the info on the button. Did the staples easy button say anything? I've only seen them in commercials. Mickey talking when you press that one is too cute!

Sara said...

It says, "that was easy".

Rob said...

That was so funny, he couldn't press it fast enough. I hope you have a good supply of batteries and treets.

Amy Wood said...

LOL, I'll have to see if I can find the staples button. It seems like such a fun thing to teach them!