Monday, February 21, 2011

misty monday~don't let her fool you

Look at my good girl, Misty, ignoring the plate of goodies on the coffee table on Christmas Eve, 2004.
"Please, could you feed a starving dog a bit of cheese & crackers?  I'm sooooooo good.  How can you deny me a little nibble?"
Yea. Don't let her fool you. Misty was known to table surf, but only when we weren't looking. Many times, we walked into the living room to find her with two paws on the table, stretching her neck to get to various things.  Once, she got hold of some lip balm, and ate everything except the plastic dispenser. 

When we were watching she was angelic.

Hmmm. I have students like that.

Love this photo!   Misty wasn't a big fan of the camera.  I have very few photos of her looking into the lens.  Mostly, she turned her head to the side.  This photo makes me want to scratch her ears and give her a big kiss on her cheek.

12 comments:

Rob said...

Hi Sara, I was just going to say 'how many kids could you leave sitting there with food on the table without it being nibbled' then you went and spoilt it lol! Tippy never wanted to look at the camera yet Tommy is a right poser. That is a nice picture of Misty anyway.

Dawn said...

awwww....such a cutie.

Diana said...

At least she wouldn't go after the food while you were there. My dogs would. Lol. Sweet , beautidul Misty.

Priscilla said...

This photo made me want to scratch her ears and give her a big kiss on the cheek just like you too, Sara!
What a sweetie Misty was!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I love that photo of Misty too! She does look very angelic and it's hard to believe she would grab things off the table or eat lip balm? Sweet but crafty girl!

Reilly / Bree said...

All dogs seem to have this beguiling habit of looking like angels when you can see them - but when you are not looking they turn into little devils! Misty was certainly a sweetheart though

Joan said...

I think she knew someone was coming soon. Someone who would feed her those treats...wonder who that someone could be????
...The Food Lady

andrea said...

lovely shot :)

houndstooth said...

She looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!

Helen said...

She's a cutie. They always look like, "Not me, I would never do that"; don't they?

Amy Wood said...

Great pic! She was a sweet girl!

betty said...

I think Misty looks like a leprechaun.