Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tricky t-day~bookworm~updated video

A few weeks ago, I showed you a video of Oreo learning how to read a book of tricks. Well, he has moved on to bigger books, and now knows how to open and shut the book as well. Hoping to get it all in a smooth sequence with some page turning eventually.

I updated the video this morning, for those who saw the "blocked" notice from you tube.
http://vimeo.com/17802097


I wonder if Mrs. K thought the book she gave me for my birthday would ever appear in a video on youtube?

15 comments:

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

You go Oreo! Can't wait to see you turning pages too :)

Lian said...

WOW! What a fantastic trick! Good Oreo!

Diana said...

I couldnt watch the video. It said it had UMG and INgroves content which was blocked in my country. LOL I guess I need to move overseas. LOL Diana

Sara said...

Diana, that's annoying, youtube says it will play in the US.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Yea, me too Sara! Stupid YouTube won't let us watch the video either.

Sara said...

Well, I guess we all should move to friendlier country!

I'll upload it to vimeo and repost it later.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Awww.... so cute! I love how Oreo throws a little moonwalk in there in case that will get him something!

Thanks for reposting!

LauraK said...

He is too smart! I love it!

Kathy said...

Oreo is truly the most clever guy,what a great trick!

Kristine said...

What a fabulous idea for a trick! I have gotten Shiva to sit with an open book and look at it, but to open and close it would be utterly ingenius! Good for you. I think I am newly inspired. :-)

Rob said...

Hi Sara, I reckon this time next year Oreo is going to be asking Santa for an Amazon Kindle - better start saving up!

betty said...

Clever Oreo! I love the the music. It got me moving.

Sara said...

Rob....LOL.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh - what a cool trick! You always have the best ideas! My human loves this one coz she is a total bookworm herself. She might try to teach me this too! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane