Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my Misty post yesterday. Reading them made me feel better.

Misty will be getting a cystocentesis urine culture done on Monday, and hopefully that will be the end of the testing for awhile.

Today, Oreo and I are off to our second league match. I have short sequences planned, with rewards set every three obstacles or so. The courses were very twisty turny, so it was hard to make a plan at all. We'll be on/off the course real quick.

Oreo has been a little stir crazy this week, with all the attention being on Misty. I'm hoping he uses that energy positively, rather than using it to freak out.

9 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Good luck at league today! I am sure Oreo will put his pent-up energy to good use!

Jules said...

Good luck today! I am sure Oreo will appreciate the one-on-one time with you.

LauraK said...

Good luck today- sounds like you've got a great game plan. Have fun with that wild boy of yours :)

Noah said...

I just read yesterdays post. I am so sorry. I will keep praying that you finally get an answer and it's a good one. Good luck with Oreo today

madcobug said...

Misty is going to miss both of you today. Good luck to you and Oreo. Cute pic of them through the fence.
Helen

Kathy said...

HAVE FUN AT LEAGUE-and get video!!!! Do they give you the courses that will be run in advance? If so that is waaaaaaay cool, how neat for training purposes to be able to sit down and plan what you want to do to get the maximum benefit -your league sounds like a great training tool

Dawn said...

You and Oreo have fun today, can't wait to read all about it! Enjoy each other, run, play, be free! :)

Priscilla said...

Good luck at the match. I'm sure both of you will do great!

betty said...

Oreo has been waiting all week for this day of running and snacking and being challenged. It will be good for you, too.
Blessings on Misty. She is a sweet love. Aloha.