Friday, November 26, 2010

old photos

I plugged an unmarked memory stick into my computer to see what was on it. Boy did I find some treasures!

Here is one of my favorite photos of Misty and Munchkin. Munchkin had recently been diagnosed with the big "C" when this photo was taken, but he wasn't giving his toys up to Misty! Munchie was a special dog, and Misty adored him, although she would push him out of the way whenever treats or attention were in close proximity.

Munchkin loved pillows.  In fact he slept on mine every night, with his legs wrapped around my head. I always woke up with a paw in my eyeball.

Look at him with his paws crossed!




This was the photo that made me coo with delight!
Don't you want to squeeze that little butt?

11 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

What a neat surprise to find those old photos like that! I loved seeing Munchkin - sweet boy! And of course Oreo's little puppy butt was adorable!

Lian said...

Love the photo of Munchkin and Misty, bring tears in my eyes!

Diana said...

What a nice treasure to find. Cute little Oreo. Diana

Priscilla said...

Finding old photos is like finding treasure. So happy you were able find them! I love that first photo of Munchkin and Misty. They looked so adorable together!!!
I wonder who that little puppy is ?! And yes, we all do want to squeeze that little butt!

Kathy said...

What a treasure to have found those when you did not know they were there, soooo sweet...

madcobug said...

What some sweet pictures. Loved little Oreo. Helen

Helen said...

Priceless!!! Boy Oreo was one fluffy puppy. I have some old cards from my last digital camera. I really should take a look at what's on them.

Rob said...

All those pics are so cute Sara, I especially love the middle one were he has his paws crossed. I think you found a treasure trove with that memory stick.

Monica said...

Munchie also was very adorable! Shelties are special dogs!
Monica

Dawn said...

What a cute boy Munchkin was! Love his sleepy little face! I bet he loved Misty too, even if she DID push him out of the way when treats were involved. She tries to do the same with Oreo, sometimes winning, sometimes not. She's treat motivated, that's for sure! Also love little Oreo's butt. Those are the cutest little white spots!

Marie said...

How fun to find these pictures when you weren't expecting them! Oreo does just look squeezable.