Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday at work, I produced an entire Thanksgiving video for all of you in my head! It was perfect! Sweet, charming, I couldn't wait to get home to get started.

Unfortunately, I have to deal with a bratty movie star while filming, and things didn't go as planned, despite several takes. I guess that's what happens when you try to get a dog to do a nice calm trick when he wants to go outside and PLAY BALL! But, I couldn't put off filming, as the sun was quickly going down. Directors have to take advantage of good light while they can!Plus, that's what they make glow in the dark orbees for.

Thus, here is Oreo's Thanksgiving movie titled, "What the Heck Does a Dog Have to Do to Get a Treat Around Here? Thanks for Nothing!" With special guest star, Misty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yrgftfwof4


Obviously, I'm thankful for my dogs, 'cause they sure do make me laugh everyday.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

12 comments:

MB said...

You are really cute, and your dogs are too. Love you, glad you're my sister.

Lian said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Oreo really made me laugh :-)

Priscilla said...

Things never go as planned. This video was still super cute!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

Dawn said...

Thanks for the smiley start to my Thanksgiving! You have a safe and happy holiday as well!

Diana said...

Very cute! Happy Thanksgiving. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I loved the video even if it didn't go as perfectly as you planned it! We're thankful for having you all in our lives! Happy Thanksgiving!

betty said...

Oreo and Misty are so, so cute. They make us laugh, too. The three of you are a part of my day. I am thankful that you share this joy with us. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kathy said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING-Oreo says geeze it is hard being a star now days!

madcobug said...

They looked so cute saying Thanks. I hope you all are having a Happy Thanksgiving. Helen

Rob said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sara, that was a great video as always. Its all such fun isn't it.

Helen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Your pups are so calm when you train. When I try Tucker and Beckett together the one not getting attention is lawys barking. Loved it when Oreo jumped over your leg!!!

Marie said...

You guys are adorable. I thought Oreo did a nice job of being "thankful", even if it was for brief moments. Hehe