Sunday, September 26, 2010

few words

I have few words to describe today.

Watch where the judge was standing in our standard run, I was terrified Oreo would jump off the dogwalk! I kept telling him, "I got your back, I got your back." Oreo almost popped out of the weaves, but he was able to save it. The leash runner forget to run my leash, because she couldn't stop watching us.

In Jumpers, there was a double pinwheel - my nemesis. I almost got lost, but was able to save that too.

For the final award, they add up your scores from all three rounds(time + faults). We were a few seconds behind going into standard. For jumpers we were about 10 seconds ahead of a border collie.

Watch the video to see the results. On our way home, guess what song came on the radio?

Who'd thought that my scaredy dog could do this? I am beaming with pride.

18 comments:

Nat said...

What a great accomplishment!! Congrats!!

Joan said...

WOW!!! What a wonderful weekend!
OREO is truly a star! ..Mom

new hip dad said...

i could see him getting ready to say enough of the weave poles. you did a great job keeping him going there. maybe the judge was in a good spot since there were not too many options (other than abandoning ship) once he was on the dog walk. You looked a little lost on the jumpers course. It's a good thing he waited for your lead and did not go off on his own there. both of you did a great job. hard work and ability is a good combination.

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Oreo is a huge rock star!!! Wow - great job all weekend! Fabulous runs today! No scaredy dog there at all! Congratulations - we are so happy for you two!!!!!!!

LauraK said...

Your video gave me chills! It's been so fun watching Oreo go from this scared dog to a ROCKSTAR out on the agility course. Congrats on your HUGE accomplishments, I'm so happy for you two!

Kathy said...

THAT IS SO FANTASTIC!!! Oreo looks very proud!!! Congrats! Bet you are on cloud 9!---Kathy

AC said...

Am I allowed to get teary eyed listening to Pink?

Wooooo-Hooooooo!!!!

Patti and DeBoys said...

We are so PROUD of both of you. Congratulations for a fantastic weekend.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I am beaming with pride too! Way to go!

Just Bill said...

Saara, yes I thought Misty looked proud of his accomplishments and well he should. He was great.
Yes, you also should be pround that all of your hard work this summer has paid off with great results.

Dawn said...

I'm teary eyed too! What a great weekend for you!! Rockstar Oreo needs a nap now!

Nicki said...

That's so awesome! Hurray for the little cookie dog! Congrats from all of us!

Diana said...

WhooHoo Look at that speedy dog go!!! Awesome weave pole entry!!! What fantastic runs!! Congrats! Diana

betty said...

What a glorious day! Congratulations. We are all so proud of you both. Hugs.

Marie said...

Woohoo! Oreo is a rockstar for sure! I'm so happy for you both. :-)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful weekend for you and Oreo!! :)

Jules said...

Congratulations!! What an awesome weekend you two had.

Brittany said...

Wow! Huge Congratulations! You both looked great, and Oreo was looking better than ever in the Jumpers round. What an amazing weekend!