Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tricky t-day~hodge podge

Misty is having her ultrasound today at noon. I'll let everyone know the results later. I know the procedure is non-invasive, but I hate to put her through it anyway. Hopefully the doctor will move rather quickly through the process. Misty still has a great appetite and is jumping up for treats. You'll see her in the video.

We've had a rainy couple of days here. Been spending lots of time indoors. A rarity this summer! I shot a video of our entire trick time on Monday. Don't worry, I did edit.
However, it is quite a hodge podge, and a lot of nothing. You'll see tricks we've improved on & tricks in progress, from both dogs.


Oreo & I are diligently working on a new dance move, but I'm still hoping for a bit more speed & precision before shooting a video of it. It took me several days to figure out the logistics of the whole thing myself.

7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Our fingers (and paws) will be crossed for Misty's ultrasound today. We can't wait to hear the results.

Awesome hodge podge of tricks! I love it!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Love your hodge podge video! All good tricks - the double dog figure 8 is going to be awesome!

Good luck today with Misty! We too will keep our fingers/paws crossed for good news.

Rob said...

Hi Sara, I just want to wish Misty well and say that I enjoyed watching all those fun tricks.

Dawn said...

Best to you Miss Misty! I hope the ultrasound goes well and everything checks out perfect!

Love the double dog figure 8! Awesome!

madcobug said...

Loved the video. Good luck to Misty today. Helen

Kathy said...

good luck at the ultrasound today. Misty looks terrific, love her dig. Wow, the double dog figure 8's look fantastic! Looks like you guys REALLY put your day to good use!!!!

Honey the Great Dane said...

OOh - that double dog figure 8 is just SO COOL!! It;s so nice to see Misty in action as well - not that I don't love watching Oreo but you know I've got a soft spot for Misty! :-)

I'm also STILL trying to teach Honey that "Dig" command.

Oh! And I LOVE your simultaneous moonwalk! I would love to be able to do that with Honey but I just don't thik she has the build/size to cope with it.

Hsin-Yi