Tuesday, August 17, 2010

tricky t-day ~ a dance

When Oreo gets bold, bossy & brash, Misty and I tie him to the deck and go have some girl time.

What do girls do when they wanna have some fun? Well, dance, of course.

This makes Oreo even more annoyed, but we don't care.

No real trick for this week, too many things going on.

Here's my dance with my sweet girlie. I hope it'll make you want to dance with your dog, 'cause really, all it takes is a treat or two. This wasn't a rehearsed routine. Misty has limited skills and abilities, but endless charm.

http://vimeo.com/14180174

Be happy that I muted Oreo's annoying yap, yap, yapping at us the entire time!

Did you read Bud Houston's blog yesterday? Boy, it really spoke to me, especially the part about his dog thinking there were axe murders on the field! Um, I kinda know a dog just like that.

13 comments:

Priscilla said...

I love it!!!
Girl power rules!!!!
Misty is absolutely adorable :)

Diana said...

Awww Sara, that was wonderful! Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Your dance with Misty was beautiful - and that's one of my favorite songs too!

Rob said...

Hi Sara, Very nice. I'm not sure I will get Tommy dancing and if I do he will be on his own!! What are the flowers I see behind you?

Sara said...

They are mostly black eyed susans and some cone flowers.

Marie said...

Very sweet! Misty is a show stealer for sure. :-)

'de Boys' - Brutus and Tytus said...

Misty is a fine dancer of grace.

Oreo is just like me, Tytus, can't stand waiting my turn. Woof Woof :)

Kathy said...

You know that is why I love my blogger friends...the type of people that know how to just enjoy the day and dance with their dogs ;-), I love Misty and I love seeing her with you, great job even if it irritates Oreo, LOL!

AC said...

"Misty has limited skills and abilities, but endless charm." What a great line! Misty does have endless charm! You two know how to have a good time together.

Dawn said...

Beautiful. Love to see Misty having fun with no interruption or scene hogging from the bro.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I love it and I bet Dad did too~!

new hip dad said...

this dad did. love louie armstrong.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Sometimes the non-rehearsed things are the best!

Misty is gorgeous - I think you've been hiding her light under a bushel!! I think slower, calmer dogs like her and Honey - although they aren't as "flash"- there is something lovely and dignified in the way they move which can be just as beautiful to watch. I love that side-step she does with you.

Hsin-Yi