Tuesday, August 24, 2010

good news!

My vet called.

Misty is fine. She does have a bladder infection, which we knew. However, she has no cancer, and all her organs look good.

Huge relief.

They will recheck her protein level in September.

I feel so much better, and am glad both doctors did such a thorough job checking over my girl.

Jeff sent me a text with this photo attached. I love how he is getting in on my sign game! I wonder if he had to tell himself to turn the truck around....
imagejpeg_2

9 comments:

Sam said...

So glad that Misty's condition is nothing that a little bit of antibiotics can't fix! Thank goodness.

LauraK said...

That's wonderful news- I'm sure you are so relieved!

Those signs are great, I'm glad that you and Jeff share them with all of us :)

Marie said...

Oh thank goodness! That's such good news. I bet Misty will be feeling better in no time. What a relief. :-)

Kathy said...

I bet it is such a relief to have done the ultrasound and have some answers and some fears put to rest. :-). So glad she is ok. Hey good job with Oreo getting excited with his game this morning, that is so funny that he gets so excited by the bed making, LOL, maybe you will have to stick sheets in your training bag, LOL.

Rob said...

Hi Sara, I am so relieved to hear that Misty is going to be okay, she is a great dog.

Priscilla said...

That's great news and what a huge relief!!
You must be feeling so much better now too.

Diana said...

Whoohoo thats wonderful!! Diana

Dawn said...

Very very glad that Misty is fine! I'm confused though. DIdn't I read a post that the vet hadn't called? Now I don't see it. I know I"m getting old, but am I losing my mind? DIdn't it have this same sign? I'm so confused!

Sara said...

You're not losing your mind. I wrote that post while I was angry. I deleted it after I realized I had jumped the gun.

What's the saying....you should always wait 24hrs. before mailing a letter, because you might change your mind about what you wrote...