Wednesday, August 25, 2010

forget about it

Things I've forgotten in the past 7 days:
  1. Went out to dinner, couldn't eat it all, got a doggie bag. Wake up next day. Doggie bag not in fridge. Realize I must have forgotten it. Hmmm, wonder if I left it at the restaurant or in Jeff's truck. I guess it was a good thing I left it at the restaurant.
  2. Bought milk. Forgot I bought milk, until 4 hours later when I needed it. Had left it sitting in my car all afternoon. Wouldn't have been so bad if it were January and 20 degrees outside.
  3. Went to Walmart, filled my cart up with a ton of school supplies. Waited in line forever. Finally my turn. Can't find my wallet. Forgot I left it in the car!
  4. Go to school to get my classroom ready and unpack all stuff. Forgot to bring my room and filing cabinet key. Left them at home on my kitchen table. Yet, I remembered to fill my trunk to the brim with school supplies!
  5. Forgot my head. OH, that's right....it's attached.

Guess I need to start doing the sudoku again. My brain needs a tune up.

8 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Is there anything you forgot to add to this list of things you have forgotten in the last week? LOL!

Maybe all the dog moms should have their own training challenge to keep their brains tuned up or is it the dog training challenges that over load the mom brains? :)

Sara said...

LOL! I'm sure I forgot something that I forgot....

Rob said...

Oh my goodness Sara, whatever next? I sure hope you didn't forget the party you invited everyone to at the weekend!!

Sara said...

Thanks for reminding me! LOL.

Sam said...

Excluding #5, #4 definitely sounds like it was the worst. Eek! Was someone there to give you a spare or something?

Sara said...

Yes, I found a man with many keys to let me in my classroom, but he couldn't pick my filing cabinet lock for me. I'll work on that stuff some other day.

Dawn said...

This sounds like classic stress! Husband and I are doing similar things, getting adjusted to retirement and stuff. You've got lots going on, not only with the dogs but school starting. It's just a lot right now. Deep breath!

Priscilla said...

LOL!
Sounds like the symptoms of old age, Sara! :D
Don't worry about it. Everybody has their bad and good days!