- Went out to dinner, couldn't eat it all, got a doggie bag. Wake up next day. Doggie bag not in fridge. Realize I must have forgotten it. Hmmm, wonder if I left it at the restaurant or in Jeff's truck. I guess it was a good thing I left it at the restaurant.
- Bought milk. Forgot I bought milk, until 4 hours later when I needed it. Had left it sitting in my car all afternoon. Wouldn't have been so bad if it were January and 20 degrees outside.
- Went to Walmart, filled my cart up with a ton of school supplies. Waited in line forever. Finally my turn. Can't find my wallet. Forgot I left it in the car!
- Go to school to get my classroom ready and unpack all stuff. Forgot to bring my room and filing cabinet key. Left them at home on my kitchen table. Yet, I remembered to fill my trunk to the brim with school supplies!
- Forgot my head. OH, that's right....it's attached.
Guess I need to start doing the sudoku again. My brain needs a tune up.