She requested that I write 7 things about myself & 7 things about my dogs. Here you have it! Whether you wanted to know or not!
7 things you probably don't know about me:
1. I often say "I don't know" in Russian, instead of English. It seems more natural for some reason. (I took Russian for 7 years.)
2. I once had half my head shaved.
3. My first pet was a chameleon. He died. Mom sent dad to the pet store to replace it before I found out. My chameleon had been a skinny little thing. Dad brought home a fat one, with half a tail. I wasn't fooled.
4. I almost always use the computer standing up at the kitchen counter. Drives Jeff crazy ("why do we have a laptop, if you're going to stand at the kitchen counter all the time?")
5. I'm a reality TV junkie. I've watched every season (all 11) of Big Brother.
6. I can back into my garage, but I can't back out of my garage.
7. I always leave my doggie bag behind on the table at the restaurant.
7 things about my dogs:
1. Misty scratches the floor/tv stand when the garage door goes up/down.
2. Misty hates our movie room, even when the TV is off, she won't stay in the room for very long.
3. We give Oreo toys to put in his mouth to shut him up. Kind of like a pacifier, but he shakes it like a rattle.
4. The dogs will not let Jeff sleep past 7:20AM. Misty will plow through the bedroomdoor like a tank.
5. Misty makes a lot of grunting/sighing/moaning noises when she lays down. Drama queen.
6. Misty would rather be outside than with me. Oreo is always in the same room as me.
I know a lot of other people already have this assignment, but if anyone else wants to join in, feel free to take the award and play along!