Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wordless wednesday ~ NOT

OK. Today is the last day of exams, although I'm still officially employed until Friday when I must turn in my keys and ID badge.

In honor of this glorious day, I'm letting you guys off the hook. No captions necessary. Give your brains a summer vacation. Have a margarita with me, and ponder these questions:

How does ONE tissue, left in a pants pocket, create such a mess in a load of laundry? Must the tissue attach itself to EVERY item of clothing? 

"I don't know the answers mom, but I know it's not my fault! I would have destroyed the tissue BEFORE it went in the laundry. I'm good like that."

12 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Congratulations on it finally being the end of the school year for you! Gosh that's a LONG year - it's already June 23!

So how can we give our brains a summer vacation if we need to ponder the tissue question? LOL!

Sara said...

Call it your summer assignment.

Dawn said...

Awww man, I HATE summer homework! LOL!

So I JUST NOW figured out the title of the previous blog! Packing a COOKIE! OOOOOHHHHH!!!! OREO IS A COOKIE!

I am soooooo lame...

You so deserve a wonderful summer - enjoy!

Sara said...

LOL. Did you start drinking Margaritas without me?

Diana said...

Last day of school!!!!!! Whoohoo for you! A tissue is better than dog treats left in your pocket, that then make it to the dryer. So then they are heat melted to the inside of your pocket. LOL Have a wonderful day! Diana

Priscilla said...

After working so hard for a year, it's time for you to put up your feet and have your mind rest now.

No, I don't like summer assignment either...But that's a good question for us to ponder over. Ummm...

Dawn said...

I wish!

Sara said...

Diana, I have some pants with reheated treats & some extra clean poop bags too :)

Kathy said...

LOL, getting a tissue off a whole load of laundry could take a whole summer, esp if you have started on the margaritas. Hope you have a great summer planned!!!!!!!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

"summer assignment" - typical teacher response! LOL! I agree that Dawn must've started the margaritas early today! LOL!

Mom has washed dad's wallet a few times - nice clean money and credit cards!

Sara said...

LOL! Well that's one way to get the germs off your cash.

AC said...

Yah for (just about) last day of the year!! Hope you got to relax yesterday. Happy Summer!