Saturday, June 19, 2010

why Oreo needs a chiropractor


I might be going to a CPE trial this morning.  I wasn't planning on going, because I was on the "waiting list", due to the trial being full.  I found out Wednesday, that I could now do the trial.  If I had known that, I might not have done the teacup last weekend.  We're only signed up for 2 runs, and they are both the first runs of the day, one in each ring.  It is supposed to get really hot, so I would want to be done by 10-11 AM.

I'll probably decide at the last minute. Like if I wake up in time to make the first walk through!  

7 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I liked the header photo from a few days ago and now I like your brand new one! Very cute with Misty sitting behind Oreo and the yellow flowers in the background!

So are you going to the trial? It is going to be HOT!

Dawn said...

Soooooo....are you at the trial right now? Is it fun? Or is it hot? Or is it both!

I love the yellow primroses...I remember our discussion about these last year. I love them. But so do my neighborhood deer, so I don't have any. SIGH.

Good luck if you're at the trial!

Priscilla said...

The header photo is indeed a very beautiful picture. Misty and Oreo look so happy and contented there and they actually make the primroses look more beautiful too!

So, are you in the trial now? Prepare more water for yourself and Oreo.

Sam said...

If you decide to go, make sure to take tons of water... it's supposed to be brutal out there!

Have fun!

LauraK said...

Great shot! Dogs are crazy how they can bend and twist their bodies.

Good luck at the trial if you decide to go!

Kathy said...

Good Luck at the trial. This trialing in the heat is CRAZY! We have one next weekend and I am already starting to worry about the heat, LOL, it will give me a long time to worry, hahaha.

Check it out there is the WILD Oreo, LOL, he wants to be a disc dog? In that picture it looks like he has what it takes!!!

Honey the Great Dane said...

HA! HA! HA! I had to laugh at your comment about that picture - I can TOTALLY sympathise as that is also why Honey seems to be on Rimadyl her whole life! :-)

Hsin-Yi