Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tricky t-day

I've been working on a double dog trick, but we're not quite there yet. Maybe soon?

Then, I saw a lady working her two dogs at the trial this weekend. She was doing all sorts of cute double dog freestyle moves. It was awesome! She did the leapfrog trick that Oreo & Misty do, but her dogs were standing up instead of laying down. I knew some of the stuff we could probably do.

She inspired me to try. Turned on the camera to see what we could get! I had the dogs do spins, which they knew already. Then, Oreo decided on his own he wanted to play leap frog. He must have been watching those dogs too.

Here is a quick video, of what we came up with. It's not much, but we've been busy!

video

8 comments:

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh, fantastic!!! Love tandem dog tricks - that double simultaneous spin looks so cool and classy! :-)

And the jump is very cute - Misty is VERY good to stand so still!

Hsin-Yi

Marie said...

That was awesome! I'm not sure what Misty thinks of being Oreo's new jump though. LOL Love the turns. They are both so cute!

betty said...

Oreo and Misty, that was absolutely adorable! You guys are so, so clever, so, so cute.

Diana said...

Thats looks so cute. Good job. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Fun! Love the double spins and then love that Oreo got bored with that and decided to jump over Misty!

Dawn said...

I got to watch this one with the SOUND ON!!!!! YAHOO! Cause Katie is off at the dreaded GROOMER!

This is SO cute! I think I'll watch it again! Misty is getting used to being Oreo's prop, pillow, whatever. She does it because she loves him. Right. Or maybe because of the treats...

Kathy said...

hahahahahah, Misty always amazes me at how much she tolerates and how easy going she is. How many dogs would just off the bat let another dog keep jumping over them like that??? The dogs looked like they were picking up the tandum tricks really quickly!

Priscilla said...

It's amazing! Misty is so good to be a prop for Oreo and Oreo is just so cute. I can see they are so close to each other, they are so lovely and adorable.