Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tricky t-day ~ packing a cookie

We will be going on vacation soon.  I had nothing lined up for this week's tricky t-day.  So, I decided to try out Ricky's suitcase trick.  If you haven't seen it, you must watch.  Ricky is such a superstar!

This was our first try.  I did it all through free timing.  Oreo is used to getting in/on boxes, so it didn't take long for him to get in.  I was the one who got frustrated with our equipment!  I wish I had a sturdier suitcase, rather than the one I got FREE when I opened a checking account.  The sides kept collapsing.  We never made it to the part where Oreo has to lift the lid on his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJibAOeVEns
Is a dog trick a good enough reason to buy new luggage?

10 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Very very cute!!! I'm not sure if a dog trick is worth buying new luggage but it is definitely worth borrowing luggage - we borrowed the perfect size, shape and lid lightness from grandma the other day so that I can do part 3 of the trick.

You could figure out a way to temporarily reinforce the sides of your suitcase....

As always though Oreo does such a good job with his Tricky T-Day!

Marybeth said...

I've got just the right suitcase for you. Next time I see you, remind me to give it to you. We al got new luggage, so I don't need it.

Diana said...

Very cute! Diana

Dawn said...

Oh yea Sara, definitely take people's offering of new luggage! Maybe even pick up something at the Salvation Army...

Oreo is adorable. Love those little white spots on his hips. Never noticed them before!

Kathy said...

How funny, poor Oreo with equipment malfunctions, the things performers have to work around are just amazing! hahahahahaha

AC said...

Another great Oreo trick and perfect video soundtrack! Thanks for a much needed evening smile =)

Sam said...

That's adorable. Look at how confident he looks doing the trick. Trick training is definitely one of your fortes - Oreo is having an absolute blast!

Marie said...

I love watching all Oreo and Misty and Ricky's trick videos. They always make me smile. I want to try this trick with Dare too, but I've been saying that for weeks now. I need to quit talking about it and do it.

Priscilla said...

It's so cute!!!

Just like Marie, I love watching all Oreo and Misty and Ricky's trick videos. Never miss them though. They are always amazing and brilliant and make me laugh.

Oh, there are so many tricks for me to learn though. Can't catch up with you all at all. : )

Honey the Great Dane said...

Aw...Oreo always catches on so quick! Shame about the suitcase...still, at least you wouldn't have to get a GIGANTIC one which is what I would have to do if I was trying to teach Honey this trick! :-)

Hsin-Yi