Friday, June 18, 2010

This week's gold star goes to........

DAWN!!!!!

"I got it, I got it!" (waving off the other outfielders)

Whenever Oreo thinks he's "got it", but then misses, he always looks so deflated when he misses. He takes this game so seriously. I'm sure if there were other players in the ballpark, he would constantly be yelling "I got it, I got it!" Even if that meant running a mile to get it.

Great Job Dawn! I had to say your caption out loud when I read it, and in a NYC accent for some reason. It made me laugh, and suited Oreo to a T.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Sara! I'm pretty sure Oreo would be an AWESOME outfielder!

Diana said...

LOL, good job Dawn! Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

I thought Dawn's caption was hilarious!! Congratulations Dawn!

Priscilla said...

Congratulations Dawn!!!

Kathy said...

good job Dawn!

AC said...

Made me laugh too! Nice work, Dawn!

ps-Is today your last day of work?

Sara said...

Nope. We still have another week!

betty said...

I love the Sunshine Kids in the new header.