Saturday, June 5, 2010

self timer saturday

I was sitting on the grass, having a sweet moment with a tired Oreo. I thought, "Oh if only someone would take our photo. We have so few photos of us together."

But wait! I have a self timer on my camera and a tripod! Hold that thought Oreo.

Touching moments.....
Then, Oreo gets excited, because I keep running back and forth to the tripod...
What new game is this we're playing mom?
Guess I have to dig up that camera remote control if I want to catch those "touching moments", but these aren't so bad either.

If you're waiting on pins & needles.....check out my side bar today for Twitter updates on our trial (if I can get satellite).

8 comments:

Priscilla said...

Love the pictures!!
We'll be checking your twitter to see updates for your trial. I'm sure it'll be great!

Diana said...

Great pictures! Hey your students would be proud of you twittering!! Good luck, Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Love those photos! What a great idea to get some self-timer shots!

Good luck today! We'll check the Twitters later - hope the rain stops!

Dawn said...

Oreo clearly thinks you're the bee's knees! HEY! You know how to TWITTER?? LOL!

Good luck and have fun at the trial!

madcobug said...

Those are great. I have a remote thingy but have never used it and never used the self timer on this camera. Helen

Kathy said...

whoooo hoooooo good luck today, I can not wait to get home to check and see how it all went. You guys will do GREAT!

AC said...

Following your twitter updates...can't wait for the full writeup!

ADORABLE pictures of you and Oreo!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oh, I just LOVE self-timer photos! Not only does it mean that you can capture things even when you don't have a friend or partner with you but I find that people always smile really naturally in the photos and everything feels much more natural and spontaneous coz of all the running back and people laughing and dogs pick up on that too - the pictures always come out great. A LOT of our photos are done with self-timer - especially the ones of me taking Honey out & about coz Paul can't always come - I've become very adept at propping the camera up on various park benches, bins, tree trunks, etc! :-) I love the one of Oreo giving you his paw and you smiling at him. A lot of people complain that they never have people to take photos of themselves but they really should just use the self-timer function more! :-)

Hsin-Yi