Monday, May 10, 2010

mud on your nose monday



Tune in tomorrow for an exciting post! I know the dogs may not look excited, but they are!


Until then.....my mom has been asking when I was going to post photos of our ongoing kitchen remodel. Like our bathroom remodel, this has been a slow going process. I looked back on that fun filled time, and saw my first post was March 2, my last was June 23! Luckily, this remodel did not involve having to use a "commode", aka bucket in a chair, for a week (we only have one bathroom in our house). Here is where we are so far:

BEFORE
(including dirty, old towel, with hole caused by Oreo's tugging fetish with towels)

Ahhhh, AFTER
(now, dirty old towel is hidden on nice hook behind door! brilliant!)

All done by Jeff....only about 1/5 of the cabinets to go.....

10 comments:

Kathy said...

wow, what a difference, Jeff really does nice work. It is going to feel like such a different house with all this remodel work.

Priscilla said...

Awesome remodelling! Well done Jeff!

We can't wait for tomorrow!

Lian said...

WOW! Your new kitchen looks brilliant! Well done Jeff for such a wonderful job!

Diana said...

Wow, it looks beautiful. I also love the light fixture. Diana

Dawn said...

Beautiful!!!

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Mud on your nose Monday! LOL! Too funny!

Your kitchen looks GREAT!!!! Maybe Jeff could come here and do ours?

LauraK said...

Beautiful kitchen! And I love the mud on your nose Monday picture :) We're waiting in suspense for tomorrow's exciting post!

new hip dad said...

I think mom was more excited about jeff taking that piece of fence down then she was about breakfast. go figure.

Brittany said...

Oh, it looks so great! Can't wait for tomorrow's exciting post!

Joan said...

The kitchen is looking great. I know Jeff did most of the work but I know you give lots of design advise on these big projects. Your bloggers probably don't know that "you" did that tile job on the counters and backsplash about 10 years ago. I love the light fixture...now if I could only find a good one for my kitchen I know Jeff would hang it for me...maybe by next Mother's Day! ...MOM