Monday, May 17, 2010

misty monday

Misty gets the spotlight this Monday.

I found some funny animal laws in a catalog this week.  I think I may share some in the future.

Here are two of my favorites:
People can be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a dog in Oklahoma. (I think this is a very good law.  Especially if it is a stranger making the faces.)
It is illegal to take a French Poodle to the opera in Chicago.  (Why?  I know Oreo would LOVE the opera!)
Don't you really want to hear the story behind why these laws were put in place?

8 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi beautiful Misty!! I'm glad you took over for Monday's post :) We missed you!

Can't believe those are even laws!! How funny!

Diana said...

LOL, those are funny. Misty always looks so sweet and calm. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Misty is so beautiful - great photos of her!

Yes, we definitely want to hear the story behind the animal laws!

Dawn said...

Misty is beautiful, love her expression in #3! She's such a sweet puppy. And the laws? Yes it WOULD be fun to find the story as to why...

madcobug said...

Those are beautiful pictures of Misty. LOL on those laws. Helen

Kathy said...

Well Oreo COULD go to the opera because he is NOT a french poodle, so that is very lucky for him! LOL.
Misty is so gorgeous and she is looking exceptionally good today!

Sam said...

Well, Misty is in a GOOD MOOD this Monday. :)

I like the first law. I think we should have it here to prevent idiots from coming up and scaring fearful dogs. LOL

AC said...

Misty, glad you got the spotlight. You're such a beautiful girl.

And oh my. Those laws are funny. I love reading random laws like that that are still in place.