Sunday, May 2, 2010

a day in the life....

The weather was summerlike this weekend. I spent most of the weekend outside doing what I do best. Nothing. Reading a book. Strolling around the yard. Pulling a weed or two. The dogs were happy to join me.
Ahhh, forget me nots. I love the way they smell.

Don't make fun of my appearance, I'm still wet from my stupid bath.

I think I smell a rabbit.

Why must I always pose in front of these flowers?
****snore****

It sure feels like summer.

We had fun doing nothing. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

11 comments:

Diana said...

lovely pictures and beautiful tulips. Diana

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Glad you had such a great weekend! We had that nice weather on Thurs. and Fri. here and it rained most of yesterday and today. Everything is so lush and green!

Love the photos of Oreo and Misty! Those red tulips are gorgeous! Our irises are blooming their hearts out this year. They are one of my favorite flowers.

LauraK said...

Sometimes doing "nothing" is the best. Have you read any good books lately? I remember you did a book review once, and I really enjoyed it :)

We're currently in another snowstorm, so please enjoy summer for us!

Sara said...

Oh no! I hope you got to trial this weekend.

I should do some more book reviews...I'll let you know when I read something worth passing on.

Kathy said...

Now THAT looks like a really lovely way to spend the afternoon with your friends Oreo and Misty!

Dawn said...

Nothing is one of my favorite things to do! Glad you enjoyed the weekend!

Audrey the Photographer Dog said...

Beautiful photos! Sounds like a great day!

Priscilla said...

What a gorgeous day! Looks like the flowers are coming out! The dogs seem happy that it's spring now!

Lian said...

I love the picture of Oreo and the red tulip

Bob said...

The model sets off those Tulips real nice Sara.

Lisb♥a said...

Beautiful dogs, love dogs!!!